Seaweed represent a huge potential in terms of ingredients for the future and an increasing number of organoleptic or health functionalities are being found in molecules extracted from micro or macro algae biomass. Algaia has developed a strong expertise in monitoring and analysing biomass which is critical to success..
We offer a large range of services and solutions to monitor biomass features from chemical analyses to optimisation of the growing conditions. We also provide assistance in:
- Genetic identification and intraspecific changes
- Seasonal and geographic impact
- Identification and selection of seaweed species for specific product development
Need help for your analytical work?
Call our experts for more information or technical assistance.
For algae producers
- Optimising farming conditions
- Ensuring state-of-the-art quality control
- Understanding biological activities
For algae processors
- Optimising your sourcing
- Improving your manufacturing process
- Valorizing co-products
For algal/seaweed customers
- Formulation stability
- Bioactivity evolution
- Regulatory/legal constraints