Algaia and the Institut Carnot I2C have signed a collaboration for the design of new marine-derived ingredients extracted from algae to answer the growing needs of the natural cosmetics market. This collaboration is supported by Unipex, Algaia’s partner in the distribution of ingredients for the cosmetics industry. More to come on the subject by the end of 2020.
What are you looking for?
- ALGAIA, PART OF A SUSTAINABLE SEAWEED INDUSTRY IN BRITTANY
- Algaia currently testing seaweed-based biostimulants on leeks as part of APostim project
- Algaia joins forces with Institut i2C to develop new actives and ingredients for natural cosmetics
- ALGAIA SPEAKS AT THE ALGAE FERTILIZERS AND BIOSTIMULANTS WORKSHOP
- Algaia sets sail with a local association restoring traditional seaweed boats